Thursday, December 16, 2010

HELLO THERE. GUESS WHAT??? I LIKE....BLACK NOW!

Hello so i am back. i am the guest thingy. I would like to publicly announce that i am no longer in love with ORANGE jackets but....BLACK JACKETS NOW! yes baby they turn me on......their just so black and i like just hate orange now. OH YOU SEE. BLACK AND ORANGE MAKES HALLOWEEN COLOURS! and this post is DEDICATED TO PATRICCK! OINK!
oh and for you my love, i will dress up as a french maid wearing orange and black at your door! :D
mmmmmm greasyyy and crispyy
at your door step, i will say "trick or treat" (sexy seductive voice) and you better give me a treat...or else...(duhduhduhduhduhdudhuhd). you know what the treat is????? your VIRGINTY!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
this is not for the old men out there that are reading. i have so much hornyness energy to release, i must post it on my bffls. blog. sorry bFFLS. this is only for.................THE POLAK!!!!!!! man. is. he. SEXY. yuummmmyyyy mmyyyy asssiiiaaannnnnn rriiiiiiccceeeee ballllssssss. dont compare to this!
ps: masov, u suggested giving me his severed d***** for my birthday. i thank you although my mother willl be like OMG  and chuck rice balls at me. but secretly, u have my permission :DDDDDDDDD
i like it...ROUGH!
oh and gofumekel is back again...sorry to all our readers, she has somehow figured out how to hack the system... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment