Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Introduction

This is a blog about the sexy things we see everyday, that no one else feels the need to recognize. So, we have taken it upon ourselves to create a blog dedicated to The SexiestThingsofAll.

I'm Masov and I am that creeper smiling to herself at the busstop. You don't know me , but the first thing that goes through your head is "I am so glad I am not standing next to that moron." Don't judge random creepers, because we're cool- and the future.

I'm Gofumekel and I'm actually a goat in disguise. My horns are hidden but I'm still horny 24/7. I also have hooves, so if you know anyone who makes shoes for goats, give me a call at 212-888-GOFUMEKEL.

Heyy :) I'm PizPez, I am living in the body of an aquatic squirell. It's quite nice, you can eat nuts underwater, but anyways, I just wanted to say how much I love you. Aquatic squirrel loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment