Friday, December 10, 2010

Sexy Orange Jackets

Hello my name is the Starfish, I am a guest thingy.
I like orange jackets. whenever i see a pylon, i get so turned on cuz its ORANGE! If i had to choose any colour in the rainbow, i would choose ORANGE! and now you can guess my love for orange jackets :D
when i see a mandarin / orange / asian grown fruit thingy, i get SUPER TURNED ON. :D :D
now the reason i like orange is because, i had to privelage of seeing a sexy orange jacket on one i would like to "heat the sheets with" dearly, in which would be my fellow starfish friend from SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS! omg. that orange jacket is just like omg. i want IT!
suck on the orange. ya baby! :D
how many times do i say orange in this thingy? YOU COUNT A MILLION! because in my brain, i say orange more than you can count.....:DDDD
btw, i freaking hate the colour orange. its ALL PATRICKS FAULT!!!!!! >>>>>>>_<<<<<<<< (ASIAN FACE) STUPID SEXY STARFISH WITH A BRIGHT ORANGE JACKET.


http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/07/23/penfield-orange-vasson-jacket/

No comments:

Post a Comment