Friday, December 10, 2010

Scratch that...

Hi, it's Gofumekel here. Forget everything I said about old men being too sexy to deny, because I could deny all of them, a driver's license.
The other day, I was sitting in the back seat of my car with the rest of my goat family, and as we neared a train crossing, the bar started going down, signaling the approach of a train. Like normal people, we slowed down and came to a stop, behind the bar, but the people behind us didn't.
It was an old man named Earl. (Name changed due to privacy)
Earl, was an old man who most likely has very bad vision and should not be allowed to drive, he needs to take into consideration the lives of other people and go get his brakes fixed.
This is an easily deniable old man.
I have come to the conclusion that if all old men have bad eyesight and bad brakes, that we should not be trying to save an endangered species, but rather kill them off if they are going to endanger the lives of young ones. -Gofumekel
http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1268868174/20

No comments:

Post a Comment